One plan, Two friends, Two Months: The Wellness Program for you and your Bestie
Good morning lovelies,
I’m sure you know the saying……. “friends who train together, stay together”, well I’ve decided to channel this quote and design a brand spanking new program for you and your bestie, that I know you’re going to love!!
Let’s be honest, Summer is pretty much over. The weather is changing and before you know it you’re going to be hibernating in doors, getting lazy, cancelling workshops and eating all those delicious warming foods that definitely don’t help you to fit into your skinny jeans. Am I right?
But because my job (and passion) is to help you to feel your best, ALL THE TIME…not just in Summer, I thought it was about time that I shook things up and came up with a NEW program that would not only motivate you to stay on track and to tick off your 2017 goals, but that would also leave you feeling amazing, full of energy, confident in your food choices and looking your best for the whole year…not just for the summer months.
Now I’m picking that a couple of the biggest factors for many, when it comes to sticking to a plan or even getting started, are motivation and money. I get it, it’s hard to stay dedicated and committed to a plan and it’s also expensive to come and see someone like me a couple of times a month, even if it is beneficial and you do notice an improvement.
But don’t worry I’ve got this sorted, what I’ve done is come up with a completely NEW program that will not only help you to stay motivated and on track, but that’s also cheaper and will be a whole lot more fun. That’s because you’re not going to be doing it on your own, you’ll be doing it with your partner in crime … your bestie!! Yep you heard me right, this program is a double trouble kind of program, it’s all about working together as a team, motivating each other to stay on track, having a great time in the process, while also spending the next few weeks getting healthy and learning how to stay healthy. How does that sound?
What we can cover during the Program:
- Weight loss – How to loose weight steadily and without feeling deprived
- Skin – How to look after your skin, what beauty products to use, skin care routines and foods for beautiful skin
- Diet – How to increase the amount of plants and wholefoods in your diet, how to plan out your meals with ease, what foods to eat on a daily basis, healthy treats, meal ideas and so much more
- Digestion + Bloating – I can cover food intolerances, healing the gut, removing bloating and fixing other digestive complaints
- Energy – Foods to increase your energy each day as well as what foods to stay away from, supplements for vitality and also morning and evening routines
- Hormonal health – How to balance those hormones through your diet and correct any imbalances in the body which can show up as maybe… irregular periods, PMS, moodiness and/or cravings.
- Busy Life/ Quick Meals – I can also focus on teaching you techniques to plan your weeks and meals, easy stress management exercises, how to prepare quick and easy weeknight dinners and healthy work breakfast and lunches for on the go.
- Exercise – New ideas and inspiration for workouts, programs for you to follow, as well as pre and post workout nutrition
- Motivation – Of course we will definitely be going over motivation, being inspired, staying on track, creating new goals and most importantly how to tick them off
- 1 x FREE 30-minute initial consultation
- Session One: 1 x 50-minute sessions
- Session Two: 30-minute consultation + 30-minute cooking sessions (can be switched for a 50-minute consultation)
- Session Three: 1 x 50-minute sessions
- Session Four: 30-minute consultation + 30-minute cooking sessions (can be switched for a 50-minute consultation)
- 1 x 30 minute follow up session (can be done via skype or in person)
(We will have a chat about your cooking workshops in the initial consultation and go over the different options that I can show you how to cook. Some of options range from making homemade almond milk, smoothies, cashew cheese, healthy snacks or breakfasts).
As well as the consultations + cooking workshops you also get:
- A set of personalised notes after each session (for both of you)
- A bunch of new recipes + handouts that will help you both to stay on track
- A personalised meal plan each
- You also get to go home with all the goodies that we make in your cooking workshops
- ++ Any other information that I feel well help you to stick with the program and feel you’re best.
Once you let me know you’re interested, I will book you and your beastie in for your FREE 30-minute session. This is a great time to have a chat about the program, make sure it’s the right fit for both of you and you also allow you an opportunity to ask as many questions as you like and then we will book in your session times so you’re all ready to go.
I will then see you every two weeks for four sessions, ending with a 30 minute follow up session to sign off the program and to make sure you’re both on track and feeling great.
- $300 a month for both of you// $150 per person – per month (program runs for two months)
- The price includes all your notes, handouts, recipes, meal plans, cooking workshops, consultations as well as your initial consultation and follow up consultation.
What are you waiting for…….Book in Now!!
I am only going to be opening a few spots for this program, so if you and your bestie would like to come in and have a chat then please email me at email@example.com and I will get back to within 24 hours with more information.
Like I mentioned above, your initial consultation is FREE so even if you’re just curious, I’m happy to sit down with you and have a chat and explain to you how the program works and whether or not it would be right for you and your bestie.
I really look forward to hearing back from you and booking you both in for a chat,