A Little Sunday Inspo
Happy Sunday beautiful people,
Wow, what a crazy week I’ve had! With the announcement of my new Group Coaching program, my diary has become even busier and my to-do list keeps growing. I’m incredibly happy that I have had the most amazing feedback. It’s going to be a very exciting 3 months for those of you who have signed up.
Unfortunately, because all of my energy has been taken up implementing the program, this has left me with little time to do my usual website scrolling + blog reading. Hopefully today I will have some downtime to catch-up.
I hope you enjoy the links I found. Happy reading everyone and let’s have an amazing Sunday!!
Inspiration from the week;
- I was doing some research for a client who needs help with her skin and came across this very fascinating article on the many benefits of apple cider vinegar. You bet… I’ve already done a shot of it this morning and tonight I will cleanse my skin with a cotton bud soaked in apple cider vinegar. Poor Matt (hehe).
- For obvious reasons, once you have read this article, all I now want to eat is a big bowl of these potatoes drizzled with a little tahini and a large green salad. How good does that sound?
- On my To-Do list is make a batch of healthy gingerbread cookies to put up on the blog. So I’ve been searching and reading the different methods people use to make these. I came across this delicious looking recipe by the Minimalist Baker.
- Totally wanted to read this book by Marie Forleo’s good friend Lewis Homes. Might even go onto my Christmas wish list.
- Is avocado the new coconut oil? I think I already knew that both of these oils are pretty AMAZING but I will happily eat more if this is what they are saying. Take a read to learn more about these healthy fats.
That is everything I love at the moment. I’d love to know what’s inspiring you so please comment below.
Sunday Tip: Schedule some time for yourself today to do something that you love and that you find relaxing before the craziness of the new week begins. Maybe something like a soak in a warm bath or a long walk along the beach?