My 10 must have Cookbooks
“I have a cookbook addiction”. There, I said it. No seriously, I’m slightly obsessed with cookbooks, specifically the healthy, vegetarian books. I have so many, that it doesn’t matter which room in my home you’re in; you’re bound to find one. I love sharing them with others, recommending my favorites, and so I thought I should write a post and share them with you.
It was challenging coming up with 10 favorites since honestly I have so many. Yes I do read them all, but after some serious thinking I finally narrowed the list down. Trust me, they are all equally amazing and are in no particular order. You will definitely find inspiring gorgeous recipes and if you’re anything like me, you’re 10 minutes away from logging into Amazon and purchasing them all.
We all need a little inspiration every now and then. I know when I sit down with a good cookbook and a cup of tea I will always find a new recipe that I want to try, even if I’ve read that cookbook five times already.
I hope you get lost in one of my favorite cookbooks for a couple of hours and enjoy it as much as I have.
My Top Ten Cookbooks:
- The Whole Food Kitchen by Amy Chaplin (Vegan/vegetarian, beautiful photos, amazing clean food and easy recipes)
- The Green Kitchen by David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl (Vegetarian cooking using wholefoods, very simple and easy)
- Green Kitchen Travels (Vegetarian/different cuisines to try i.e. Mexican, Asian etc)
- The Unbakery by Megan May (All raw, amazing smoothies. You do need a dehydrator for some of the recipes though)
- The Art of Eating Well by Hemsely and Hemsley (Meat/ dairy/eggs + some vegetarian foods. Simple recipes to make. Delicious food)
- My Petite Kitchen Cookbook by Eleanor Ozich (Meat/dairy/eggs but in a clean way and using only a few ingredients for each recipe)
- The Whole Pantry by Belle Gibson (Vegan except for some egg and cheese, wholefoods + super foods to make amazing meals every time)
- 15 Minute Meals by Jamie Oliver (Super easy and nutritious meals/ great for a family)
- Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward (Vegan cooking + super foods + wholefoods, made fun)
- Kenko Kitchen by Kate Bradley (Vegan cooking made quick and easy and makes you wonder why you eat animal products at all)
Happy reading everyone xx
Other articles you might like….
I am pretty sure every one wants beautiful, dewy, glowing, skin but sometimes wanting it and actually having it are two completely different things…read more
It’s what we do everyday that affects our health the most not what we do every few days. Sometimes all it takes is a simple switch or change to your daily routine that can..read more
f you haven’t already picked up on it, I love green smoothies!!! They have been a huge part of my life and are a morning staple….read more